Blog Closing


Dear students and followers,

I want to thank you all for your interest, your kind messages and the wonderful time we spent together as I’m leaving the Institute of Translation this year.

I hope that you enjoyed learning with me as much as I enjoyed teaching you. I also hope this experience brought you the necessary tools to improve your translation qualifications and to succeed in your academic and professional career.

I want to congratulate all the students who had their Master degree this year and those who brilliantly made it to M2. I wish you all more success and a bright future.

I would like to thank some students in particular, for their kindness and support: My first and memorable students Ibrahim and El-Aarbi for their constant support, Group 7 and 11 (2011/2012), the best groups I ever had, especially Amina, Djouhar, Achouaq, Fairouz, Hafssa, Imene and Weid Salmi. My German and Spanish groups’ students: Maya, Ibrahim, Nesrine, Ibtissem, Nesrine Serrir, Aicha, Meriem and Narimen and my English group students Wissam and Akila. My French Master students especially Sonia, Hanane, Dalila, Naila, Fella and Meriem and my English Master students: Zineb Ithri, Nour El-Houda, Imene, Abderrahmane, Fouzi, Roumeissa, Hamza, Amel, Asma.. I know I forgot some special names so to everyone who attended my classes, THANK YOU!

I also thank all the followers from Algeria and other countries for their kind words and their interest in the content of this blog, with a special thank you to Slim from Tunisia.

Sorry if I did not reply to everyone who sent me an email or wrote a comment. I promise to answer you and post further articles as soon as I can.

Best of luck! 

Commentaires